Saturday, September 4, 2010

Uncertainty

I wrote half a love song about physics. Have a listen!



I’m uncertain as to whether I should trust you
I’ve never been all that good at romance
You always seem to know just what I’m thinking
And that thought makes me happy in my pants

You’re photon-like in your acceleration
Stick with me baby, surely we’ll go far
I’ve calculated just how fast you’re moving
I just can’t be quite certain where you are

And curled up, cat-like, in my bed
The thought keeps turning in my head
It fills me with both joy and dread
I think I’m both alive and dead

*UPDATE*

New verses! Now with increased GarageBand sexiness!



I’ll pull you in past my event horizon
To terraform my lonely little moon
My heart is beating faster than a pulsar
And burning like the Lyrids do in June

Oh darling, won’t you tell me that you love me?
You light up the dark matter in my soul
I find my lust for you is supermassive
And growing like Andromeda’s black hole

No comments:

Post a Comment